In this role you will support and lead member recruitment initiatives as well as working directly with members (Member Network and Canadian Leaders) to facilitate peer-to-peer recruitment.
You will be responsible for tracking results internally through systems implementation and developing reports. As the manager, you will develop & maintain expert knowledge of national & international membership recruitment, engagement and retention within higher education associations.
In this role you will also work extensively with the Association database to pull queries, draft reports and validate initiatives. Customer relations and technical proficiency is essential.
1. Developing New Relationships - Proven ability to forge relationships with a wide range of people and communication styles.
2. Volunteer Management - Experience working with volunteers. Ability to influence, engage and support a wide range of volunteers and build long-term relationships.
3. Leadership - Planning and organizing ability to turn strategic goals into actionable tasks and collaboratively lead fellow staff and volunteers to implement workplans. Skilled at working both independently without close oversight, but also a team player with others at varying levels of seniority.
4. Administrative Support - Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task. Able to work in a supporting role while still contributing as an independent thinker.
5. Technology - Possess database management skills and experience, with strong overall technical competence including Microsoft Office Suite.
6. Communication - Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate well while speaking and in writing with all levels of personnel, management, members, and visitors.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: Karin Birkland, Director of HR at email@example.com Visit our website at www.nirsa.net for further information about our organization.
Additional Salary Information: Excellent medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO.
About NIRSA - Leaders in Collegiate Recreation
NIRSA is a leader in higher education and the advocate for the advancement of recreation, sport and wellness by providing educational and development opportunities, generating and sharing knowledge, and promoting networking and growth for our members.